85g softened unsalted butter
150g castor sugar
115g sour cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp orange zest
156 g self raising flour
1 small punnet of blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree.
2. Cream butter and sugar till light n fluffy.
3. Add in eggs, in portions, cream well after each addition. Add in vanilla, sour cream and zest. Mix well.
4. Toss blueberries with about 2 tbsp of self raising flour.
5. Add remaining flour to butter mixture, mix till just combined, do not over mix.
6. Using spatula, fold in blueberries lightly, don't burst them.
7. Fill muffin cups with batter. Bake for about 20-25 min.
Recipe shared by Tan Bee Hoon